Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010






Today is a great day. One that we can sit back and take a little breather. You know, it's so easy to get caught up in the moment when you are stressed, tired, aggravated and running around trying to obtain all the required documentation to get to this point. Not to mention, if you are a perfectionist, like I try to not be, this process can make you a little nutty. At the end of the day, those three little letters make it a distant memory and so rewarding. If you are in the "paper chase stage", please hang in there.
Now, we will move on to the next stage of our journey, fundraising. This is the part I so do not enjoy. I think I would rather have all my teeth extracted one by one without novacaine versus asking someone for assistance. I think there is a five letter word for that, P-R-I-D-E. This is something I struggle with daily but just like I pray for God to condition Chaning's heart to accept us, He asks us to strengthen ourselves and make our needs known to others. It's a growing process for all of us.
I've lost count on how many days it has been without sweets. I have gotten past the cranky stage and have moved on to the preparation stage. When these updated pictures arrive, and I know they eventually will, I have hidden in my pantry not one but two boxes of molten chocolate cakes. So, to those of you who are fasting with me - you know who you are - what's in your pantry waiting on you?

1 comment:

Julie said...

Praying for you as you wait!! Hopefully that picture comes soon!

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations