Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

DAY SIX-FOOD!!

This was my nurse, Beth (aka future spin instructor) . She saw me when I was at my worst and when I was at my best. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dinner

Ice cream











Package from church. Thanks!







This is how our day started before Dr. Levitt said I could eat.


Cannot type much tonight. We leave tomorrow! Chaning turned my keyboard into a calculator while I was talking to her nurse. Trying to google how to turn it off when the keys come out as numbers doesn't give good answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations