Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 13, 2006

7 more days and we are on our way! We have to go over our accordian file of paperwork with our social worker one more time in the morning and then we can sit back and repack our luggage as many times as we want until Wednesday night. Even though we have done all of this to get Julia, it still has been kind of surreal to me until this afternoon on the way home from work. It really hit me that we will be a family of SIX here soon.
I have spent some time tonight looking back at the many letters that we have received from people over the past few months giving us encouragement. I'll always remember one in particular that I received at a time when we first started being "delayed" on our travel from Angela Williams. Angela sign languaged "In My Daughters Eyes" at our adoption auction. Her letter stated that during her bible study that morning she was reminded of Tim and I when reading Phil. 2:5 "Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus." That really put me back in place when needed.

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations