Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Pics 2008





















If you look really close, you can see Carson riding around on the train behind Julia and I. Tim timed that photo perfectly.
Group pictures for our annual Christmas card do not exist this year. I have not been able to have everyone at home at the same time so far. I figured I would just use two pics on one card..one of Carson and Chase together - check - and then one of Matthew and Julia together - check - wait... what's on the side of Julia's mouth? meatball sauce. I don't seem to possess the photo software that allows you to paint away blemishes. We might not get those cards out this year.
On a side note, Julia went right up and sat on Santa's lap with Carson, WOW! Tim and I about fell out and yes, we did buy the picture. I think I would have paid a hundred dollars for that photo and the Santa was absolutely awesome.

No comments:

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations