Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Where have we been besides hanging out over on Facebook??
As I mentioned in an earlier post last year, my grandmother (Meme) was diagnosed with terminal cancer and given six months or less to live. Well, I was fortunate enough to get to spend six weeks with her until her passing at the end of January. This has been a very tough transitional time in our lives and I know things will never be quite the same again in our family but I am honored to have had all the years that we shared together. There is no doubt in my mind that she lived her life to the fullest and kept her positive, loving attitude up until the end of her battle. We will miss her deeply but try to continue to honor her memory by remembering to show others the kindness and hospitality that she always displayed.
This is what happens when you have all brothers.

Yes, we had some snow in AL. It was beautiful from inside the house.


Julia with curled hair. Too cute!

Matthew and Carson dressed up for the banquet

Sweat Pea and Dakota had a litter of 11 pups!! Yikes.

Carson posing very patiently for me to take a decent pic of him.


Julia & Carson diving into their Valentine Candy

Carson & Julia celebrating Mardi Gras



Carson and Julia playing around at Chinese New Year in B'ham

Carson, Matthew & Lindsey eating lunch at CNY in B'ham

Stewart had his 8th birthday!!

1 comment:

Connie J said...

Hi, Leah! If you will email me at cjohnson@pldi.net I will send you the info you requested on my blog today :) Blessings~
Connie

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations